, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Marriage Shock : The Transformation of Women Into Wives
, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Fifty Shades of Chicken: A Parody in a Cookbook
, by Candy Cake Books on Marriage: The Good Husband Guide: 19 Tips for Domestic Bliss by Ladies' Homemaker Monthly
Searching for an easy no bake candy cake recipe? Do you have leftover Halloween candy? Here are a few fun and rather easy ideas to decorate candy cakes and/or make your own candy cake for parties, birthday parties, bake sales and more.
- Family Reunions
- Birthday Parties
- Bake Sales
- Holiday Parties
- Halloween Parties
- Haunted Houses
- Weddings and Wedding Receptions
- Family Gatherings
- and more.
Ingredients and directions for DIYing and decorating a candy cake include:
- Consider your cake theme
- Themes may be based on the party, event or holiday
- Buy or make a cake that will feed the amount of guests that will be attending your party/event
- Note you will need to frost or re-frost the cake or brownie yourself so that the candy will stick.
- Most often candy will not stick to frosting that is already set.
- Decorate the cake with your favorite candies
- For the No Bake Candy Cake made out of candy only and no cake see the video below the pinata cake.
Image Source: Food Network - How to Make a Stuffed Pinata Candy Cake
Video: NO-Bake CANDY Cake! The easiest 4 tier Birthday Cake you'll EVER MAKE!
by My Cupcake Addiction
The candy used in the No Bake Candy Cake:
13 x Nerds
12 x Fads
8 x Trolli Gummi Pizzas
4 x Wonka Fun Dip
3 x mini rainbow lollypops
12 x Jolly ranchers - individually wrapped
12 x marshmallow ropes
300g melted white chocolate
Polystyrene / Styro cake dummies in 4", 6", 8" & 10"
12" cake board covered in glitter scrapbooking paper
$44.99 - $54.99
$5.99 - $7.99
Little Genie Adult Bingo Party Game
$14.99 - $17.99
$13.99 - $14.99