$14.99 - $17.99
$9.99 - $13.99
$2.99 - $3.99
$2.79 - $3.99
$13.99 - $16.99
Congratulations you are engaged! And welcome to the wonderful world of wedding planning. The glorious event of planning your wedding day festivities, celebrations and love that surrounds it begins now. Embrace and enjoy!
Here are the top 4 things to consider when planning your wedding:
- What type of wedding do you want (formal or informal, big or small)?
- What time of year you want your wedding to take place?
- What type of budget are you working with?
- Will you be hiring someone to help you with your wedding? Such as a wedding coordinator?
- Finalize your wedding date
- Lighting design for your ceremony and reception
- Reserve ceremony and reception sites
- Order dress and accessories, including veil and shoes
- Book officiant
- Book caterer
- Order wedding cake
- Book florist.
- Book music for ceremony and reception
- Book photographer and videographer
- Plan and book honeymoon
- Send save-the-date cards, if using
- Don't forget about audio! Speakers and microphones, more info here.
Planning a wedding can be one of the most exciting times in your life, but it can also be incredibly stressful. From picking the perfect flowers to finding the ideal venue, the to-do list can be overwhelming. However, there are ways to simplify everything so you can focus on what really matters - the love between you and your partner.
First, break down the tasks into smaller, more manageable pieces. Create a schedule to keep you on track and make sure everything gets done in a timely manner. It’s also helpful to delegate tasks to others, like bridesmaids and family members, so you don’t have to do everything yourself. Finally, remember to take breaks and enjoy the process. This is a special time, and you want to look back on it with fondness, not stress.
Need help picking out the right wedding ceremony and wedding reception packages? Our team is available to assist you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
by Candy Cake The BEST Chocolate Brownie Wedding Cake Ideas
by Candy Cake Black and Ivory LOVE Wedding Cake
by Candy Cake Vintage Green Chalkboard Wedding Cake
by Candy Cake 13 Favorite Cake Pop Wedding Cakes