Congratulations you are engaged! And welcome to the wonderful world of wedding planning. The glorious event of planning your wedding day festivities, celebrations and love that surrounds it begins now. Embrace and enjoy!
Here are the top 4 things to consider when planning your wedding:
- What type of wedding do you want (formal or informal, big or small)?
- What time of year you want your wedding to take place?
- What type of budget are you working with?
- Will you be hiring someone to help you with your wedding? Such as a wedding coordinator?
- Finalize your wedding date
- Lighting design for your ceremony and reception
- Reserve ceremony and reception sites
- Order dress and accessories, including veil and shoes
- Book officiant
- Book caterer
- Order wedding cake
- Book florist.
- Book music for ceremony and reception
- Book photographer and videographer
- Plan and book honeymoon
- Send save-the-date cards, if using
- Don't forget about audio! Speakers and microphones, more info here.