Loose and bagged tea make great wedding favors and party favors. A great gift idea that your guest can later use or even regift. But where do you start?
- Choose your bag favor style or wedding or party theme
- When will you give the tea to your guests?
- Will you pack and label the tins yourself?
- If so, you will need to choose a tea tin or tea package to meet your needs and match your party or wedding theme.
- Will you make and design your own label for your tea package?
- Where will you source your tea?
- Is it loose or bagged?
Above: Monogrammed Linen Bags
Don't feel overwhelmed there are quite a few questions to address but just one at a time!
Step 1: Choose Your Style
If you have not chosen your wedding or party them yet you may want to wit to proceed. If you are theming your party around the choice and style of your tea, then move on to selecting the tea(s) of your choice.
Image: The Idea Room
Here are some great articles and resources on how to make your own tea and your own tea bags:
- The Bulk Herb Store's Blog has a great article on "How to Make Your Own Tea Blends"
- Design a Tea makes it easy for you to create your own tea blend, and they do most of the work. Perfecto! Visit: DesignaTea.com
- Mother Earth News steeps it strong with this steamy article featuring "Make Your Own Herbal Teas". Learn how to make different herb teas including: alfalfa mint tea, strawberry ginger tea, cinnamon rose hip tea, anise elderberry tea and celery leaf tea."
- POPSUGAR's article is great for the DIY'r with a small budget, creativity and some friends that can help out. Check it out at: POPSUGAR's Homemade Tea Bags For Travel or Gifting
- Don't miss out on Martha Stewart's Mother's Day Tea Sachets and Gift Box idea! See pic below, visit her website and the tea sachet article at: MarthaStewart.com
Image Source: MarthaStewart.com
how to "Make Your Own Tea Bags".
A popular one right is "Love is Brewing" (see below).
handwritten note to a tea bag.