Easy DIY Salt and Pepper Seashell Dish for Beach Weddings
by Candy Cake
- 4 min reading time
Easy DIY Salt & Pepper Seashell Dish for Beach Weddings
Martha Stewart Weddings offers up yet another fabulous idea for the Beach Destination Wedding
. With just a few shells the magic touch of the ocean is brought to the tables of wedding guests.
How to Make a Salt and Pepper Seashell Dish:
Use four clam or scallop shells to make one individual salt-and-pepper dish:
- First, run four shells per set through a dishwasher, secured in the silverware caddy.
- For the base, turn two shells topside up
- Hot-glue them together at the hinge
- Glue together the other two shells
- Then lay them face up and crosswise over the base, and glue.
Fill with your choice of goodies. Salt and Pepper, Spices or Candy