, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Marriage Shock : The Transformation of Women Into Wives
, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Fifty Shades of Chicken: A Parody in a Cookbook
, by Candy Cake Books on Marriage: The Good Husband Guide: 19 Tips for Domestic Bliss by Ladies' Homemaker Monthly
Easy DIY Salt & Pepper Seashell Dish for Beach WeddingsMartha Stewart Weddings offers up yet another fabulous idea for the Beach Destination Wedding. With just a few shells the magic touch of the ocean is brought to the tables of wedding guests.
Use four clam or scallop shells to make one individual salt-and-pepper dish:
- First, run four shells per set through a dishwasher, secured in the silverware caddy.
- For the base, turn two shells topside up
- Hot-glue them together at the hinge
- Glue together the other two shells
- Then lay them face up and crosswise over the base, and glue.
Fill with your choice of goodies. Salt and Pepper, Spices or Candy
$44.99 - $54.99
$5.99 - $7.99
Little Genie Adult Bingo Party Game
$14.99 - $17.99
$13.99 - $14.99