Left with the concept, what happens next? Where would one start to organize and design such a gift? No need to stress, here are some helpful hints!
Step #1: Choose your box
Choose Your Twine/String:
- Pair the color and the style of your string with the color and style of your box and anniversary theme.
Choose Your Tags or Signage
- Say what you want and gift definite directions to your receivers via the perfectly placed tags and signage. Match the style and color of your tags with the colors and style of your boxed gift set.
Choose What to Give Your Loved One
- Go alternative or traditional, either way the surprise is a must.
Here are a few anniversary gift ideas:
- Customized Books
- Magazine Subscriptions
- Our Wedding Anniversary Memory Book
- Anniversary Journals
- Our Q&A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People
- Knock Knock What I Love About You Fill-in-the-Blank Journal
- Adult Card Game For Couples
- Portable Smartphone Photo Printer
- His and Hers Luxor Linens Egyptian Cotton with Couple's Embroidery - Personal Pocket GPS Locator/tracker
The list goes on and on...!