Add some seaside ocean flare to your beach weddings
and parties with these easy to make DIY seashell candles. Here's an imaginative way to add a dynamic feeling to your beach wedding theme. Turn your seashells into candles.
- A blow dryer
- Tea light candles or candle wax and candle wicks
- A large seashell
Image: Go Make Me
- Break candle wax into seashells
- Melt wax with blow dryer on the hottest heat setting
- If the wax chucks are larger than 1/4-inch crush with flat surface or the back of a spoon
- Place wick inside the melted wax, metal side down, wick facing up
For more ideas on Beach Weddings visit our complete collection of ocean themed goodies for beach weddings and parties. If you make your own DIY seashell candles for your wedding we would love to see the results. Leave a comment below or drop us an email.