, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Marriage Shock : The Transformation of Women Into Wives
, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Fifty Shades of Chicken: A Parody in a Cookbook
, by Candy Cake Books on Marriage: The Good Husband Guide: 19 Tips for Domestic Bliss by Ladies' Homemaker Monthly
Check out these fun and uplifting ideas for your 2021 garden include!Some gardeners may resolve to pay more attention to their garden in 2021, some have chosen associated themes to incorporate into their gardens but as Oprah Winfrey says: "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."
Check out these fun and uplifting ideas for your 2021 garden include:
- Share your knowledge: Stay open to helping and educating others that show interest in learning how to garden or grow better at gardening.
- Give the gift of plants: Plants are the gifts that keep on giving. If cared for correctly plants can last months and even years. Great for birthdays, holidays or mid-day pick me up for that special someone.
- Buy local by checking out your local farmer's markets: USDA's Farmers Market Directory is a great resource for finding your local farmer's market. Nurseries and cooperatives of all types attend farmer's markets throughout the US. Also available at local farmer's markets tends to be other like-minded individuals passionate about gardening and horticulture techniques, a great place for networking and gathering ideas.
- Slow down and take it easy: Your garden can be an excellent source of grounding and meditative for some. Release yourself from the day to day hustle and spend some quality time doing what you enjoy.
- Find inspiration online: Gardeners and horticulturists around the globe are creating inspirational and expressive gardens. Whether your garden is for looks or for food and healing properties, explore, indulge and grow your garden. Some of my favorite websites for new ideas are Organic Gardening Magazine (also a well-circulated magazine), Southern Homes & Gardens, Southern Living, Master Gardener's of Orange County CA, How to Garden Advice, and of course the Seed Savers Exchange.
- Grow your own: Herbs, Fruits and/or Vegetables. They make great gifts and they can be a great addition to your current food supply. I still remember the sweet and fragrant, ripe tomatoes from my grandma's garden. They were so juicy and delicious that quite simply, a tomato sandwich was all it needed to be. Or just eaten by itself with a sprinkle of sea salt. My goodness, and the fresh raspberries and strawberries! I could never figure out why the supermarket's produce tasted so bland, well now I know.
- Try composting for a new addition to your garden, make your own nutritious soil with the scraps from your kitchen. Who would have thought? More details on composting.
Best wishes to you on a prosperous and delightful garden this year!
$44.99 - $54.99
$5.99 - $7.99
Little Genie Adult Bingo Party Game
$14.99 - $17.99
$13.99 - $14.99