, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Marriage Shock : The Transformation of Women Into Wives
, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Fifty Shades of Chicken: A Parody in a Cookbook
, by Candy Cake Books on Marriage: The Good Husband Guide: 19 Tips for Domestic Bliss by Ladies' Homemaker Monthly
What should I fill my wedding, party or event favor boxes with? How to fill wedding favor boxes? Filling the Favor Boxes and Any ideas of what to fill favor boxes with other than the traditional candy?
Wedding and party favor boxes look nice and are so fun to pair with your wedding party decor and special event themes, however they may leave you with the problem of what to fill them with.
Here are some reasons why wedding party planners opt to use wedding favor boxes:
- add that extra special touch to your wedding decor
- come in 1000s of different varieties
- match your theme
- match your wedding color palette
- easy to fill
- tend to be inexpensive
- come in a wide variety of styles that can add great personality to your tables
- personalize your box for an amazing extra special touch
This is all wonderful and great, but maybe you are still left pondering:
- What should I fill favor boxes with?
Here are a few questions that may help you determine the best items for your boxes.
- Do you have a wedding, party or event theme that you are working with? If so, you may want to theme the items to match your event theme. For example a beach wedding; fill the boxes with edible chocolate seashells, but keep in mind if heat will be an issue maybe candy isn't the best option.
- What type of environment will the favor boxes be subjected to? Will it be hot or humid, if so you may want to avoid items that may be affected by these conditions. Some items that you may want to avoid are, chocolate, candles, certain soaps, some candies, flavored salts and sugars (unless they are properly sealed).
- If you are providing food favors with nuts, are there any known attendees with allergies? Just to be sure including a note about the ingredients may be a safe solution.
Image above: Mini Picnic Basket Wedding Party Favor
All about the Mini Picnic Basket Wedding Party Favor Box:
A fabulous addition to themed weddings, parties, school picnics, corporate events and kids and adult birthday parties. The lid can be held in place with a pretty wrap of ribbon tied into a bow. For larger items simply remove the lid to accommodate larger favor fillers such as homemade cookies, cinnamon rolls, petite jars of homemade jam or honey and other fab confections that require more space.
Here are a few of our favorite suggestions:
- specialty teas (with a tag that says "Love is Brewing"
- colorful and fun mermaid sprinkle mix
- miniature artisan soaps
- personalized wedding I Do M&M Candies
- gummy candy shaped like fish
- sugar coated ocean starfish
- gummy unicorns
- sweet sprinklefetti pink candy
- homemade white chocolate pretzels with gold edible sugar crystals or Edible Gold Leaf Flakes
- trail mix
- mixed nuts
- dinner mints
- petite cookies
- flower/plant seeds
- love is all you seed favors
- salt water taffy
- flavored salts (i.e rosemary salt, lemon sat etc)
- vanilla favored sugar (i.e. vanilla bean infused sugar, cinnamon sugar)
- chocolate coins
- dress up items for the wedding reception - necklaces and fake mustaches
- single serving pot of coffee beans/grinds
- petite artisan crafted candles
- personalized ornaments for Christmas
- edible artisan marshmallows
- lavender bags for intimates
- starfish sugar decorations
- Handcrafted Gourmet Sea Salt Caramel
The list goes on, for other ideas drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional ideas on what to fill wedding party favor boxes with visit:
Wedding Wire's article "Any ideas of what to fill favor boxes with other than the traditional candy?" and Martha Stewart Weddings article featuring 15 Years of Wedding Favors. Or view our complete collection of Favor Boxes here.
$44.99 - $54.99
$5.99 - $7.99
Little Genie Adult Bingo Party Game
$14.99 - $17.99
$13.99 - $14.99