Winter Wedding Hot Chocolate Bar•
Posted on August 05 2013
Hot Chocolate Bar
This is a great idea for your winter wedding reception! Add flavored liquors for that special touch. The Hot Cocoa Bar in the picture below uses "coal like pails" filled with marshmallows, candy caramel squares, and wafer sticks. A fun way to add to the warm and cozy winter wedding theme.
Here are some other ideas for your Winter Wedding Hot Chocolate Beverage Bar:
- Flavored or regular Marshmallows (consider mini or gourmet shaped marshmallows)
- Wafer sticks
- Flavored syrups
- Cinnamon sticks
- Candy canes
- Rock candy sticks, colors match your wedding colors
- Chocolate covered spoons
- Caramel squares
- Chopped up candy bar pieces
- Whipped Cream (if you are making your own you can add a few drops of food coloring and flavored syrup or extracts for a special touch).
- Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Peppermint Schnapps and other flavored liquors will work great to warm up your guests.
Effective Sentence ...
There are many components to an effective paragraph, this ever-changing and growing writing in progress follows simple guidelines yet no guidelines...Read More
Funny Face Mask Ide...
Life is short why not have a good time!! A little humor may help ease the discernment of our ever-changing circumstances during COVID-19 and Shelte...Read More
Top 5 Wooden Pencil...
These Pencil Wood Favors of Graphite Wooden Tree Rustic Twig make a unique gift, favor or writing utensil for schools, parties and special events. ...Read More