, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Marriage Shock : The Transformation of Women Into Wives
, by Candy Cake Books About Marriage: Fifty Shades of Chicken: A Parody in a Cookbook
, by Candy Cake Books on Marriage: The Good Husband Guide: 19 Tips for Domestic Bliss by Ladies' Homemaker Monthly
How to make your own Winter Wedding Hot Chocolate Bar? Ideas for a Hot Chocolate Beverage Bar.
Hot Chocolate Bar
This is a great idea for your winter wedding reception! Add flavored liquors for that special touch. The Hot Cocoa Bar in the picture below uses "coal like pails" filled with marshmallows, candy caramel squares, and wafer sticks. A fun way to add to the warm and cozy winter wedding theme.
Here are some other ideas for your Winter Wedding Hot Chocolate Beverage Bar:
- Flavored or regular Marshmallows (consider mini or gourmet shaped marshmallows)
- Wafer sticks
- Flavored syrups
- Cinnamon sticks
- Candy canes
- Rock candy sticks, colors match your wedding colors
- Chocolate covered spoons
- Caramel squares
- Chopped up candy bar pieces
- Whipped Cream (if you are making your own you can add a few drops of food coloring and flavored syrup or extracts for a special touch).
- Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Peppermint Schnapps and other flavored liquors will work great to warm up your guests.
$44.99 - $54.99
$5.99 - $7.99
Little Genie Adult Bingo Party Game
$14.99 - $17.99
$13.99 - $14.99